Discover Big Eddy Around the Bend in Bend, Oregon
Whitewater rafting at Seventh Mountain Resort is as simple as making your reservation, climbing aboard the Seventh Mountain River Company bus and enjoying the ride.
The Seventh Mountain River Company team has been running groups and families down the rapids for over 30 years, with each trip taking about an hour and a half through class 1, 2 and even Big Eddy’s 3+ rapids. Perfect for first-timers and experienced adventurers alike.
- Famous section commercially run since the 1970’s
- Guided trip is approximately 1 hour on water
- 10 minute bus ride to launch and from takeout to resort
- Three mile stretch of river some class I and II rapids
- 1/4 mile stretch of continuous class II and III+ rapids
- Perfect trip for experienced to beginner rafters
$50 per person (except Tuesdays) or $42 per person for groups of 14 or more (when booked online and paid together)
$42 per person
COMPLETE YOUR WAIVER ONLINE