Why do we take reservations?
- Its the best way for our guests to know when we have open skate vs private ice or BBL games.
- We can contact those with a reservation in case of weather delays or closures.
- We can schedule staff to better suit skating demand.
- It speeds up our transaction times at check in.
- We extend a discount to those that reserve in advance!
We do not charge your card until check in. We ask for a card on file to make our check in process simple. We will correct skater numbers and discounts upon check-in to reflect an accurate payment. No shows are not charged.
If a session is not listed it is because it is FULL or Private Ice. We do not have a waiting list as we have very few cancelations.
Prices listed include skates. Discounts for own skates are only given with reservations.
ICE UPDATE- 3/31 More SNOW coming! Should be a fun wintery weekend for the end of the season. Hope to see you on the ice! The last day of skating is April 2nd.