Explore Central Oregon’s Deschutes River
From the Cascade Mountains to the High Desert Central Oregon is a natural wonder. Sitting in the middle of it all is Bend, Oregon, and the Deschutes National Forest. Here, you’ll find ancient lava caves, Mt. Bachelor, the majestic Cascade Lakes, over 300 days of annual sunshine, plenty of shopping, countless restaurants, and over 500 miles of wild river fun. From whitewater rafting, to scenic paddleboarding and mountain biking, let Seventh Mountain River Company be your first stop for outdoor adventure.
- Daily hour-and-a-half whitewater excursions on the Upper Deschutes River’s Class I-III rapids and flatwater.
- Trips leave five times a day (peak season), $45 per person ($35 per person for groups of 10 or more when booked online and paid together)
- Includes up to class III+ rapids
- Expert, certified river guides
- Photographer captures images of your raft going through the rapids! You will have the opportunity to purchase all 10 to 15 the images per boat ($35), or just laugh at the slide show with others afterwards on one of our big screen TVs.
April 30th – June 13th departures occur at 11:30/1:00/2:30
June 14th – September 5th departures occur at 10:00/11:30/1:00/2:30/4:00
Sept. 6th – October 1st departures at 11:30/1:00/2:30 (Closing date subject to river conditions)
$45 per person (except Tuesdays) or $40 per person for groups of 10 or more (when booked online and paid as group)
$39 per person
Kayak/Stand up paddleboard Tours:
Depart at 11am and 2pm Thursdays, Saturdays and Mondays.
Cost is $55/person
Thursday Special $45!!!
On-water time is approximately 2 hours and includes a short hike after taking out to view Dillon Falls!
Ages 10 years old and up to paddle, however younger ages are welcome provided they are with an adult in a tandem kayak.
Where to meet:
Please arrive 30 minutes in advance of your tour departure time. When you arrive at the resort, follow the signs to the Seventh Mountain Adventure Center located adjacent to the pool. You will check in at the Adventure Center.
Stand-up paddle Board and Mountain bike Rentals:
$20 for 4 hours
$30 full day
Inflatable boards make transportation in any vehicle easy. Includes life jacket, pump, and paddle. Take them up to the Cascades Lakes (20 miles away) or on the calmer sections of the Upper Deschutes close to the resort. Maps available.